Recent NewsPlease stay tuned to this page to keep up to date with press releases and other exciting news coming your way from Ignite! Learning.
Recent Press Releases
- Ignite! Learning Enters into Strategic Alliance with EDUSPARK July 5, 2011 Ignite! Learning has entered into a strategic alliance with EDUSPARK, Inc. (EDUSPARK), joining sales, product development, and marketing services to offer a new suite of digital learning applications targeting Spanish heritage dual language and bilingual classrooms.
- eInstruction Announces Integration With Ignite Learning June 27, 2011 eInstruction, a leading educational technology company, today announced a partnership with Ignite! Learning, a curriculum provider that offers standards-aligned middle school assessments that can be used as formal tests or as whole-class reviews. The partnership enables the immediate and automatic scoring, recording and review of student responses with eInstruction's CPS™ student response systems.
- Ignite! Learning Named AEP Finalist May 19, 2011 Ignite! Learning is pleased to announce that their digital content system for Special Education programs has been selected as a finalist in the 2011 AEP Distinguished Achievement Awards, one of the largest and longest-running awards programs for educational products.
- Ignite! Learning Announces STAAR Enhancement Roadmap for Texas Edition Digital Curriculum System April 12, 2011 Ignite! Learning today announced plans to enhance their Texas Edition digital curriculum system to be better aligned with the new State of Texas Assessment of Academic Readiness (STAAR).
- Ignite! Learning Releases Academic Vocabulary Enhancement March 14, 2011 Ignite! Learning today released the new embedded Academic Vocabulary enhancement, designed to improve comprehension of core concepts through the elevation and integration of topic-specific academic vocabulary terms and definitions.
- Whole-Class Digital Curriculum Extended for Teachers to Create Individualized Learning Paths February 23, 2011 This week Ignite! Learning introduces next generation enhancements that incorporate innovative student access and assessment components, extending the usage of Ignite!'s award winning digital content program beyond the traditional classroom.